What exactly we do
Medical School Application Services
Medical Student Recruitment
- Arranging medical school application services for affiliated medical universities in Europe (Slovakia, Czech Republic, and Bulgaria).
- Academic counselling (advice & skills assessment, information packages about studying medicine in Europe).
- Paperwork processing – supporting you with a final completion and submission of your medical school applications. Assistance with translation services (if required).
- Running entry test preparation courses and individual preparation counselling for students to succeed in their admission procedure of their medicine study.
- Helping to obtain medical books and other study materials based on reading suggestions.
- Providing you with study materials and working sheet from higher-year medicine students.
Preparing for Relocation
- Student Visa & Residence Permit Assistance
- Transport information, booking assistance
- Financial aid advisory
Full Relocation Services
- Arrival services, escorting and lodging (airport pick-up, securing temporary accommodation).
- Assistance with housing in the country of your medical study. (Finding the right accommodation, helping to get paperwork sorted, moving.)
- Supporting with running relocation errands (bank account, health insurance, telephone SIM card, setting up internet etc.)
- Help with settling in (providing with information about new environment and community, cultural and regional specifics, organizing networking/social events/meet-ups with fellow students to get to know each other).
Supporting you throughout your medical study from the day 1 until your graduation.
- Assistance with transferring to another medical university (direct registration to accredited &internationally recognised university).
- Help to get the credits from your previous study recognized.
- Translating of all the documents needed.
- On-going academic support.